How can we help you?

Public Works

Pathways and crosswalks, streetlights, snow clearing, road paving

Trash / Recycling

Schedule, heavy trash collection, Tax Drop collections

Zoning, Permitting and Petitions

Fences, rural and urban service district, overgrown grasses

Parks and Recreation

Shelter reservations, maps, dog park membership, Zionsville Golf Course

Police Department

Noise ordinances, copies of reports, solicitor permits

Town Court

Traffic tickets, deferral program, claims

Fire Department

Open burning, tents

Resident Services

Notary service, assistance program, golf carts, taxes

A streetlight in my neighborhood is out. Who do I contact?

Contact the Department of Public Works (DPW) at 317-873-4544.

Some streetlights are maintained by the HOA, some by the electric utility powering the light and some are maintained by the Town. In addition to cross streets or the nearest address, streetlights are numbered. If available, have both pieces of information when you contact us. Streetlight repairs on poles owned by Duke Energy can be reported directly via the website.