How can we help you?

Public Works

Pathways and crosswalks, streetlights, snow clearing, road paving

Trash / Recycling

Schedule, heavy trash collection, Tax Drop collections

Zoning, Permitting and Petitions

Fences, rural and urban service district, overgrown grasses

Parks and Recreation

Shelter reservations, maps, dog park membership, Zionsville Golf Course

Police Department

Noise ordinances, copies of reports, solicitor permits

Town Court

Traffic tickets, deferral program, claims

Fire Department

Open burning, tents

Resident Services

Notary service, assistance program, golf carts, taxes

How can we request a new crosswalk?

Send your feedback or requests to the Pedestrian Mobility Advisory Committee so we can consider the location and determine if it is a higher priority for evaluation. We rely on DPW’s data-driven evaluation of the site. By law, the Town Council is in charge of establishing new crosswalks. For more information, view this video.