How can we help you?

Public Works

Pathways and crosswalks, streetlights, snow clearing, road paving

Trash / Recycling

Schedule, heavy trash collection, Tax Drop collections

Zoning, Permitting and Petitions

Fences, rural and urban service district, overgrown grasses

Parks and Recreation

Shelter reservations, maps, dog park membership, Zionsville Golf Course

Police Department

Noise ordinances, copies of reports, solicitor permits

Town Court

Traffic tickets, deferral program, claims

Fire Department

Open burning, tents

Resident Services

Notary service, assistance program, golf carts, taxes

How do I report a problem with my crosswalk?

The Pedestrian Mobility Advisory Committee (PMAC) evaluates crosswalks throughout town and focuses on making town walkways accessible for all, regardless of physical limitations or mode of transportation. If you have an idea to share with the Pedestrian Mobility Advisory Committee, complete this feedback form.