How can we help you?

Public Works

Pathways and crosswalks, streetlights, snow clearing, road paving

Trash / Recycling

Schedule, heavy trash collection, Tax Drop collections

Zoning, Permitting and Petitions

Fences, rural and urban service district, overgrown grasses

Parks and Recreation

Shelter reservations, maps, dog park membership, Zionsville Golf Course

Police Department

Noise ordinances, copies of reports, solicitor permits

Town Court

Traffic tickets, deferral program, claims

Fire Department

Open burning, tents

Resident Services

Notary service, assistance program, golf carts, taxes

How do I report an unregistered/inoperable vehicle that has been sitting on the public street for a long period of time?

For unregistered/inoperable vehicles on town or county roads, please call the Zionsville Police Department non-emergency line at 317-873-5967 or the county police district non-emergency number at 765-482-1412.