How can we help you?

Public Works

Pathways and crosswalks, streetlights, snow clearing, road paving

Trash / Recycling

Schedule, heavy trash collection, Tax Drop collections

Zoning, Permitting and Petitions

Fences, rural and urban service district, overgrown grasses

Parks and Recreation

Shelter reservations, maps, dog park membership, Zionsville Golf Course

Police Department

Noise ordinances, copies of reports, solicitor permits

Town Court

Traffic tickets, deferral program, claims

Fire Department

Open burning, tents

Resident Services

Notary service, assistance program, golf carts, taxes

I need help paying my rent/utilities/etc. Where do I go?

If you are a resident of Eagle, Union or Perry Township, you may qualify for financial assistance from the Town if you meet certain income guidelines and other requirements.

The application, requirements and more information are available here. Applications also can be picked up from the box on the side of the green drop box located on the northeast end of the Town Hall parking lot. Appointments are available Tuesdays and Thursdays 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. by contacting or by calling 317-873-5410.