How can we help you?

Public Works

Pathways and crosswalks, streetlights, snow clearing, road paving

Trash / Recycling

Schedule, heavy trash collection, Tax Drop collections

Zoning, Permitting and Petitions

Fences, rural and urban service district, overgrown grasses

Parks and Recreation

Shelter reservations, maps, dog park membership, Zionsville Golf Course

Police Department

Noise ordinances, copies of reports, solicitor permits

Town Court

Traffic tickets, deferral program, claims

Fire Department

Open burning, tents

Resident Services

Notary service, assistance program, golf carts, taxes

I want to take my neighbor to court for breaking my snowblower. Can I file my small claims case in Zionsville Town Court?

Zionsville Town Court handles only local traffic infractions and ordinance violations, it does not handle misdemeanors, felonies or small claims issues, which are handled on the county level.  Contact the Boone County Clerk’s Office for more information.