How can we help you?

Public Works

Pathways and crosswalks, streetlights, snow clearing, road paving

Trash / Recycling

Schedule, heavy trash collection, Tax Drop collections

Zoning, Permitting and Petitions

Fences, rural and urban service district, overgrown grasses

Parks and Recreation

Shelter reservations, maps, dog park membership, Zionsville Golf Course

Police Department

Noise ordinances, copies of reports, solicitor permits

Town Court

Traffic tickets, deferral program, claims

Fire Department

Open burning, tents

Resident Services

Notary service, assistance program, golf carts, taxes

My mailbox was damaged because of the snowfall. How do I report this?

If a truck or plow physically hits a mailbox, the Town will reimburse the homeowner for the cost of replacement. Please contact the Department of Public Works (DPW) at 317-873-4544. However, this is extremely rare. Most often, the mailbox is damaged by 200-300 pounds of snow being thrown from the plow blade. In this situation, the Town will not replace damaged mailboxes. This is consistent with Boone County’s policies, and most municipalities in the area.