How can we help you?

Public Works

Pathways and crosswalks, streetlights, snow clearing, road paving

Trash / Recycling

Schedule, heavy trash collection, Tax Drop collections

Zoning, Permitting and Petitions

Fences, rural and urban service district, overgrown grasses

Parks and Recreation

Shelter reservations, maps, dog park membership, Zionsville Golf Course

Police Department

Noise ordinances, copies of reports, solicitor permits

Town Court

Traffic tickets, deferral program, claims

Fire Department

Open burning, tents

Resident Services

Notary service, assistance program, golf carts, taxes

Where can I drive my golf cart?

The Zionsville golf cart ordinance allows the legal use of golf carts by those with a valid operator’s permit on select approved streets within the urban district of Zionsville. The following streets are prohibited streets:

  1. 106th Street
  2. 116th Street
  3. 96th Street
  4. Oak Street (golf carts may cross Oak Street)
  5. Sycamore Street (between First Street and Michigan Road)

The Zionsville Police Department will issue registration permits for golf carts that meet the requirements. The biennial (every two years) registration fee is $50 per golf cart and must be renewed on a biennial basis. Find more information here.