How can we help you?

Public Works

Pathways and crosswalks, streetlights, snow clearing, road paving

Trash / Recycling

Schedule, heavy trash collection, Tax Drop collections

Zoning, Permitting and Petitions

Fences, rural and urban service district, overgrown grasses

Parks and Recreation

Shelter reservations, maps, dog park membership, Zionsville Golf Course

Police Department

Noise ordinances, copies of reports, solicitor permits

Town Court

Traffic tickets, deferral program, claims

Fire Department

Open burning, tents

Resident Services

Notary service, assistance program, golf carts, taxes

How do I request a fire report?

Please send your request in writing to Tiffany Howard at Please include the date and address of the incident. Once once we receive your request, we will contact you for payment. Typically, the cost is $5. The report is free to the...

Can I visit Zionsville’s fire stations?

The Zionsville Fire Department (ZFD) is a community-centered department. We love sharing common portions of our fire houses with you and your family. It is always best practice, whenever possible, to call before coming so we can help schedule your visit around...

Can the fire department replace smoke alarms?

The Zionsville Fire Department (ZFD) can assist with installing stand-alone 10-year Lithium Battery smoke alarms. Although we do not install hardwired alarms, we have partnerships with experienced, professional electricians who are happy to assist with installing your...