How can we help you?

Public Works

Pathways and crosswalks, streetlights, snow clearing, road paving

Trash / Recycling

Schedule, heavy trash collection, Tax Drop collections

Zoning, Permitting and Petitions

Fences, rural and urban service district, overgrown grasses

Parks and Recreation

Shelter reservations, maps, dog park membership, Zionsville Golf Course

Police Department

Noise ordinances, copies of reports, solicitor permits

Town Court

Traffic tickets, deferral program, claims

Fire Department

Open burning, tents

Resident Services

Notary service, assistance program, golf carts, taxes

How do I report a problem with my crosswalk?

The Pedestrian Mobility Advisory Committee (PMAC) evaluates crosswalks throughout town and focuses on making town walkways accessible for all, regardless of physical limitations or mode of transportation. If you have an idea to share with the Pedestrian Mobility...

How do you decide which roads are repaved each year?

The Department of Public Works (DPW) uses a rating system to grade roads every other year. We also consider the number of potholes, the age of the roadway, when it was last repaved and how well the road is holding up to daily use. And we must work within our budget....

A streetlight in my neighborhood is out. Who do I contact?

Contact the Department of Public Works (DPW) at 317-873-4544. Some streetlights are maintained by the HOA, some by the electric utility powering the light and some are maintained by the Town. In addition to cross streets or the nearest address, streetlights are...